Friends of Milton Library
The Friends of the Milton Public Library invite you or your organization to join them. The Friends are working to improve your library by assisting and supplementing county programs. Many new and exciting projects are in the works and we want you to become a part of the excitement. To become a Friend, simply fill out the Friends Membership Application Form (pdf) and return it to the Milton Library along with your membership fee, or mail the form and your fee to the address below:
Friends of the Milton Public Library
Dennis Hughes, Treasurer
c/o Milton Public Library
121 Union Street
Milton, Delaware 19968
Meeting notices will be sent out. We look forward to seeing you there!
Gently Used Book Donations are received in the Friends of the Milton Public Library Gift Shop on Saturdays between 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
Give a Brick
The Friends of the Milton Public Library are selling bricks as a fundraiser. Each brick is approximately 4” x 8” and can accommodate one (1) to three (3) lines of type with up to fourteen (14) characters per line (character count includes spaces and punctuations).
For each gift of $100 you may choose to recognize a family member or honor a friend, etc.
Order your brick now, and donate a piece of heritage!
Visit the Friends Gift Shop
“Give a Brick” form (PDF)
Friends Fundraising Events
- Fundraisers - Check back soon!
- Delaware Botanic Gardens Free Admission Passes available for Check Out at the Circulation Desk!
- Milton Public Library Seed Library - Visit Today!
- Meeting of the Minds - Book Club - "2023 SCHEDULE" Facilitated by Charlotte McNaughton - 2nd Thursday of Each Month via Zoom - Time TBA
- PrinterOn User Guide how to print from your mobile device!
- Gentle YOGA with Bonnie Russell - Registration is required to participate!
- Computer and Smartphone Clinics - 2023 Schedule please call (302) 855-1975 to register today!
- Can We Help?The Milton Public Library Staff will do the browsing & select materials for you based on your preferences.
- Keep informed on the latest COVID-19 Information Resources, links and information. Stay safe!