Friends of Milton Library
The Friends of the Milton Public Library invite you or your organization to join them. The Friends are working to improve your library by assisting and supplementing county programs. Many new and exciting projects are in the works and we want you to become a part of the excitement. To become a Friend, simply fill out the Friends Membership Application Form (pdf) and return it to the Milton Library along with your membership fee, or mail the form and your fee to the address below.
Meeting notices will be sent out. We look forward to seeing you there!
Give a Brick
The Friends of the Milton Public Library are selling bricks as a fundraiser. Each brick is approximately 4” x 8” and can accommodate one (1) to three (3) lines of type with up to fourteen (14) characters per line (character count includes spaces and punctuations).
For each gift of $100 you may choose to recognize a family member or honor a friend, etc.
Order your brick now, and donate a piece of heritage!
Visit the Friends Gift Shop
“Give a Brick” form (PDF)
Friends Fundraising Events
- Fundraisers - Check back soon!
- Presenting Author Jordan Saez via Zoom on Friday, May 14, 2021 at 6:00 PM
- Milton Public Library Added Service Times! Check out what's new at Your Library!
- Can We Help?The Milton Public Library Staff will do the browsing & select materials for you based on your preferences.
- Keep informed on the latest COVID-19 Information Resources, links and information. Stay safe!
- Dungeons & Dragons New Winter / Spring Schedule is Available!
- Meeting of the Minds - Book Club - "2021 SCHEDULE" Facilitated by Charlotte McNaughton - 2nd Thursday of Each Month via Zoom - Time TBA
- Friends News- Check back often.