Friends of Milton Library
The Friends of the Milton Public Library invite you or your organization to join them. The Friends are working to improve your library by assisting and supplementing county programs. Many new and exciting projects are in the works and we want you to become a part of the excitement. To become a Friend, simply fill out the Friends Membership Application Form (pdf) and return it to the Milton Library along with your membership fee, or mail the form and your fee to the address below.
Meeting notices will be sent out. We look forward to seeing you there!
Give a Brick
The Friends of the Milton Public Library are selling bricks as a fundraiser. Each brick is approximately 4” x 8” and can accommodate one (1) to three (3) lines of type with up to fourteen (14) characters per line (character count includes spaces and punctuations).
For each gift of $100 you may choose to recognize a family member or honor a friend, etc.
Order your brick now, and donate a piece of heritage!
Visit the Friends Gift Shop
“Give a Brick” form (PDF)
Friends Fundraising Events
- Fundraisers - Check back soon!
- Alexander Hamilton: A Man Before His Time this FREE presentation is the story of Alexander Hamilton, one of the Founding Fathers of our country. Held on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 5:30 PM.
- Social Workers at the Library every Tuesday 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM. They will be onsite to assist you in applying for benefits provided by DHSS and more!
- Small Business Workshops Small Business Assistance Workshops are happening every Wednesday beginning 12:00 Noon at the Milton Public Library. Stop by the library to pick up your schedule or visit our website at www.milton.lib.de.us to access the Monthly Schedule!
- Meeting of the Minds - Book Club Facilitated by Marylee Reeger - 2nd Thursday of Each Month at 5:30 PM
- MineBlox Monday Come and play different games! Beginning at 5:30 PM - NEW SCHEDULE
- Friends News- Check back often.