Friends of Milton Library
The Friends of the Milton Public Library invite you or your organization to join them. The Friends are working to improve your library by assisting and supplementing county programs. Many new and exciting projects are in the works and we want you to become a part of the excitement. To become a Friend, simply fill out the Friends Membership Application Form (pdf) and return it to the Milton Library along with your membership fee, or mail the form and your fee to the address below.
Meeting notices will be sent out. We look forward to seeing you there!
Give a Brick
The Friends of the Milton Public Library are selling bricks as a fundraiser. Each brick is approximately 4” x 8” and can accommodate one (1) to three (3) lines of type with up to fourteen (14) characters per line (character count includes spaces and punctuations).
For each gift of $100 you may choose to recognize a family member or honor a friend, etc.
Order your brick now, and donate a piece of heritage!
Visit the Friends Gift Shop
“Give a Brick” form (PDF)
Friends Fundraising Events
- Fundraisers - Check back soon!
- Small Business Workshops Small Business Assistance Workshops are happening every Thursday beginning at 10:30 AM at the Milton Public Library. Stop by the library to pick up your schedule or visit our website at www.milton.lib.de.us to access the Monthly Schedule!
- Ace the Interview F. William Pfordt who has extensive experience in Human Resources will be at the Milton Public Library on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 11:00 AM to help you "Ace the Interview" Please call (302) 684-8856 to Register!
- Two Programs to Help Our Veterans What are Your VA Benefits / Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 11:00 AM with Laurie Corsa and Are You a Veteran Needing Healthcare / Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 11:00 AM with Mark Taylor
- Crazy 8 Math Club - 2018 SCHEDULE - Join Crazy 8s, where you build stuff, run and jump, make music, make a mess...It's a totally new kind of math club. Sign-ups are Required and you must be able to attend all 8-weeks!
- Baby and Me - SCHEDULE - This is a 30 Minute Lapsit Program for Babies 0-24 Months. Join us for music, stories, puppets, instruments and lots of fun!
- Fun With Art - SCHEDULE - This Program is for Artist Ages 2 and up.
- Let's Get Moving - SCHEDULE - This program is designed for ages 2 and up. We will be dancing and exercising and having fun, fun, fun!
- Music Notes - SCHEDULE - Fun with Music as we will be listening to music, singing, clapping, beating to different rhythms, dancing, learning about and making musical instruments as we are reading stories...