Milton Public Library Seed Library
HOW IT WORKS:
Borrow & Grow
- Browse available seeds in the binder.
- Select up to 5 seed varieties.
- Spoon a scoop of seeds from the corresponding jar into an envelope.
- Note important information on the envelope label.
- Mark the seeds you selected on the Checkout Form.
- Turn in the Checkout Form to the Circulation Desk.
- Plant the seeds in your garden and watch them grow.
►Seeds being distributed may not meet germination standards prescribed by the state seed law.
►Patented seed or varieties protected by the Plant Variety Protection Act will not be accepted or
distributed without the permission of the certificate holder