Wednesdays – 10:30 AM
- September 8, 15, 22, 29, 2021
- October 6, 13, 20, 27, 2021
- November 3, 10, 17, 24, 2021
- December 1, 8, 15, 22, 2021
Milton Public Library – Story time Protocols
- Storytime safety is very important to Miss Bev and the staff of the Milton Public Library! In order to be safe, we comply with the CDC Guidelines and the guidance from the Governor of Delaware and the Sussex County Government for adults and children ages 2 and above, facemask use will be required if a 3 feet distance cannot be maintained.
- Since we know that children find this hard to do because of their energy levels, curiosity, and their deep desire to explore and play, we ask that you as their parents and guardians do your best to keep your child safe per our safety protocols.
- Please remember to sanitize little and big hands before touching toys in the room, hand sanitizer, wipes, and tissues are located on the round table for your use as needed, masks are available upon request.
- Should the program attendance exceed the allowed room capacity we will move the program upstairs to one of the larger meeting rooms. We thank you for your help and your understanding as we work hard to keep our storytime program as safe and as fun as possible!
If there are any questions and/or concerns please call (302) 855-1975 and ask for Miss Bev!