Two Programs to Help Our Veterans
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 11:00 AM
What are your VA Benefits?
Do you have questions about your benefits? Do you need help filing a claim for yourself or your family or have other questions? Join Laurie Corsa , Veterans Service Officer for an informative session on how to start the process of receiving your benefits.
Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 11:00 AM
Are you a Veteran?
VA can help more than you think. If you answer ‘Yes” to any of these questions, you may qualify for VA Health Care Services
- Did you serve in the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, or Coast Guard for 24 consecutive months?
- Did you serve in the Armed Forces during the time of war?
- Were you federally activated while serving in the National Guard?
- Are you a Purple Heart recipient? Were you a Prisoner of War?
- Were you discharged from the military for any medical reason?
Join Mark Taylor, VA Outreach Specialist to find out if you qualify for VA Health Care Services based on your military service, and remember to bring your DD-214 .